泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译

kuaidi.ping-jia.net  作者:佚名   更新日期:2024-09-10
  泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑。下面是我为大家整理的泰戈尔经典英文短诗,欢迎大家阅读!

  泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇一
  When Day Is Done

  当时光已逝

  If the day is done ,

  假如时光已逝,

  If birds sing no more .

  鸟儿不再歌唱,

  If the wind has fiagged tired ,

  风儿也吹倦了,

  Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,

  Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

  如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

  The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。

  From the traverer,

  路途未完,行囊已空,

  Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

  衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。

  Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

  你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

  Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

  使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

  And renew his life like a flower under

  如花朵般焕发生机。

  The cover of thy kindly night .

  在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
  泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇二
  DAY by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running stream.我每天把纸船一个个放在急流的溪中。

  In big black letters I write my name on them and the name of the village where I live.我用大黑字写我的名字和我住的村名在纸船上。

  I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and know who I am.我希望住在异地的人会得到这纸船,知道我是谁。

  I load my little boats with shiuli flowers from our garden, and hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land in the night.我把园中长的秀利花载在我的小船上,希望这些黎明开的花能在夜里被平平安安地带到岸上。

  I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the little clouds setting their white bulging sails.我投我的纸船到水里,仰望天空,看见小朵的云正张着满鼓着风的白帆。

  I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!我不知道天上有我的什么游伴把这些船放下来同我的船比赛!

  When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.夜来了,我的脸埋在手臂里,梦见我的纸船在子夜的星光下缓缓地浮泛前去。

  The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.睡仙坐在船里,带着满载着梦的篮子。
  泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇三
  责备 Defamation

  Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?为什么你眼里有了眼泪,我的孩子?

  How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing?他们真是可怕,常常无谓地责备你!

  You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty?你写字时墨水玷污了你的手和脸——这就是他们所以骂你龌龊的缘故么?

  O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink?呵,呸!他们也敢因为圆圆的月儿用墨水涂了脸,便骂它龌龊么?

  For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing.他们总要为了每一件小事去责备你,我的孩子。他们总是无谓地寻人错处。

  You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy?你游戏时扯破了你的衣服——这就是他们说你不整洁的缘故么?

  O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds?呵,呸!秋之晨从它的破碎的云衣中露出微笑。那末,他们要叫它什么呢?

  Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们对你说什么话,尽管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。

  Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们把你做错的事长长地记了一笔帐。

  They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy?谁都知道你是十分喜欢糖果的——这就是他们所以称你做贪婪的缘故么?

  O, fie! What then would they call us who love you?呵,呸!我们是喜欢你的,那末,他们要叫我们什么呢?

猜你喜欢:

1. 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌精选

2. 泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏

3. 泰戈尔诗集中英文摘抄

4. 泰戈尔优美的英文诗歌

5. 泰戈尔优美爱情诗英文

  • 泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译
    答:泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇一 When Day Is Done 当时光已逝 If the day is done ,假如时光已逝,If birds sing no more .鸟儿不再歌唱,If the wind has fiagged tired ,风儿也吹倦了,Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,Even as thou hast wrapt the ...
  • 泰戈尔经典双语诗歌欣赏带翻译
    答:泰戈尔经典双语诗歌: 孤独的旅人 In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.Today the morning has closed its eyes ,在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈着神秘的步子 如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者 现在 黎明已经合眼 Heedless of...
  • 泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译
    答:【篇一】泰戈尔英语诗歌带翻译 云与波 母亲,住在云端的人对我唤道——“我们从醒的时候游戏到白日终止。”“我们与黄金色的曙光游戏,我们与银白色的月亮游戏。”我问道:“但是,我怎么能够上你那里去呢?”他们答道:“来到地球的边上,举手向天,就可以被接到云端里来了。”“我的母亲是在家里...
  • 泰戈尔:《世界上最遥远的距离》英语版原文
    答:《世界上最遥远的距离 》英文原文:The Furthest Distance in the world Tagore The furthest distance in the world Is not between life and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you don't know that I love you.The furthest distance in the world Is not when I stand in front...
  • 给我一首泰戈尔的英文诗 带中文翻译
    答:Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.2 世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in ...
  • 泰戈尔园丁集——你是谁赏析
    答:回答:阅读欣赏,并翻译泰戈尔的《园丁集·你是谁?》—— 你是谁,读者?百年之后读着我的诗篇。 我不能从春天的财富里送你一朵鲜花,也不能从天边的彩云中送你一缕金霞。 打开所有的门吧,极目四野。 从万紫千红的田园中,采集一朵消失在百年之前的芬芳记忆。 你的心在欣喜中,可以感到那吟唱春晨的生之...
  • 求一首泰戈尔的短诗,英文原版和中文翻译,50字左右。
    答:2.Songs Offerings(《吉檀枷利·第一章》)泰戈尔成名之作。2.Thou hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure. This frail vessel thou emptiest again and again, and fillest it ever with fresh life.This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, and hast ...
  • 泰戈尔的经典诗有哪些?
    答:(注意:原诗只有四节,至于是中文版《世界上最远的距离》是谁写的我找了好久实在找不出来,可能是泰戈尔光环太大了,翻译这首诗的人相比暗淡了好多,所以很难找出来。我认为诗最主要的是意境,有些感觉只能意会。而且英语的语言意境和汉语有很大差别,很简单的一句英语诗,在体会其意境的基础上用汉语翻译过来就感觉很长...
  • 谁有泰戈尔的诗?英文版和中文翻译的?
    答:而是我站在你面前 It is when I sit near you 你不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.世界上最远的距离 The most distant way in the world 不是我站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you.你不知道我爱你 It is when my love is bewilderi...
  • 请帮我翻译一下泰戈尔的《金色花》!!1谢谢!!
    答:假如我变成了一朵金色花,为了好玩,If I become a golden flowers, for fun,长在树的高枝上,笑嘻嘻地在空中摇摆,The trees on the painted, grinning in the air swing,又在新叶上跳舞,妈妈,你会认识我吗?Again in leaves dance on, mom, you will know me?你要是叫道:"孩子,你在...