如何写外贸催款信

kuaidi.ping-jia.net  作者:佚名   更新日期:2024-06-19

如何写外贸催款信

1. How to start your letter?

Again we call your attention to

your payment due April 30.

We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms:

Once again, we ask for your cooperation in paying your account which is now more than two months past due.

We have not received any response from you to the recent reminder we sent you on May 20 about your overdue account.

You did not respond to our first reminder of your overdue balance of $2578.50.

You have not answered my previous letters asking for payment on your $2578.50 purchase.

2. How to ask for an explanation?

Would you please let us have an explanation of why the invoice is still outstanding?

Please let us know why the balance has not been cleared.

We would like to know if there is a reason for your delay in paying your long overdue account.

3. How to press for payment in a milder tone?

I am sure it is not your intention to ignore past due notices at the expense of your credit standing.

I am sure you are not intentionally trying to make our work difficult, but that's what it amounts to.

We realize that financial conditions in your firm have not been good recently. By now, however, we feel you should be able to start paying again.

Perhaps you have overlooked these past due payments. It would be only fair to pay them now.

To avoid an unfavorable report of your credit records, we suggest an immediate payment of the amount due.

4. How to press for payment in a firm tone?

We can no longer allow this account to continue to go unpaid.

To continue your open accounts it is necessary that they be paid within 60 days as agreed when they are opened.

It is essential that this account be settled at once to avoid any problem with your credit standing.

In this case, we have no alternative but to withdraw credit privileges.

The delinquent status of your account will leave us no alternative but to remove your company from our list of credit customers.

5. How to end your letter?

We would greatly appreciate your prompt payment.

We are counting on your cooperation in making a prompt payment.

Please send us your payment today, or at least let us know your reason for the delay.

Please restore our confidence in you and maintain your good credit rating by sending us your payment now.

外贸业务员常用外贸 英语口语

1. Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2. Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 .Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 .Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 .Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 .Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 .May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 .Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 .Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10. May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 .How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 .Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13.Do you have any other flights?

还有其他航班吗?

14.When would you like to leave?

您想什么时候启程?

15.Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16.Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

18. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 .Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20. Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21. How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 .Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23. Check it to my final destination.

把它托运到我的目的地。

24. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25. Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26. Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

27. Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28. Let me see your passport, please.

请让我看一下护照

29. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31. Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35. So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37. Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38. That’ll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39. Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

40. I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

41. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 .It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43. But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44. I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45. We’ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46. Thank you for you cooperation.

感谢您的合作

47 .We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

49.If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

50. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

外贸英语:交货相关词汇

交货delivery   轮船steamship(缩写S.S)

装运、装船shipment

租船charter(the chartered shep)

交货时间 time of delivery

定程租船voyage charter;

装运期限time of shipment

定期租船time charter

托运人(一般指出口商)shipper,consignor

收货人consignee

班轮regular shipping liner

驳船lighter

舱位shipping space

油轮tanker

报关clearance of goods

陆运 收据 cargo receipt

提货to take delivery of goods

空运提单airway bill

正本提单original B\L

选择港(任意港)optional port

选港费optional charges

选港费由买方负担 optional charges to be borne by the Buyers

或 optional charges for Buyers' account

一月份装船 shipment during January 或 January shipment

一月底装船 shipment not later than Jan.31st.或shipment on or before Jan.31st.

一/二月份装船 shipment during Jan./Feb.或 Jan./Feb. shipment

在……(时间)分两批装船 shipment during....in two lots

在……(时间)平均分两批装船 shipment during....in two equal lots

分三个月装运 in three monthly shipments

分三个月,每月平均装运 in three equal monthly shipments

立即装运 immediate shipments

即期装运 prompt shipments

收到信用证后30天内装运 shipments within 30 days after receipt of L/C

允许分批装船 partial shipment not allowed partial shipment not permitted partial shipment not unacceptable


如何写外贸催款信相关 文章 :

★ 外贸催款函范例

★ 公司催款函

★ 外贸函电中英文范文怎么写

★ 信用卡催款函范文

★ 外贸跟单人员年终总结范文

★ 外贸跟单员个人的年度工作总结范文4篇

★ 外贸销售个人简历范文,外贸销售个人简历模板5篇

★ 标准外贸业务员辞职报告怎么写

★ 如何写一份地道的商务电子邮件



  • 如何写外贸催款信
    答:如何写外贸催款信 1. How to start your letter? Again we call your attention to your payment due April 30. We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms: Once again, we ask for your cooperation in pay...
  • 商务英文催款函范文
    答:We think you may not have received the statement of account we sent you on 30th August showing the balance of US$ 80,000 you owe. We send you a copy and hope it may have your early attention.Yours faithfully,xxx 催款函主题:索取逾期账款 亲爱的先生:第8756号账单 鉴于贵方总...
  • 外贸催款信怎么写
    答:1.外贸催款信怎么开头 Again we call your attention to your payment due April 30.We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms:Once again, we ask for your cooperation in paying your account which...
  • 催款信件常用英语表达
    答:外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来我为大家整理了催款信件常用英语表达,希望对你有帮助哦!1. 开头语 1) You have not responded in any way to our recent letters about your past due account.2) We remind you once more of your op...
  • 英语催款信的开头怎么写
    答:英文催款信的三种写法:马上结帐 A Letter to Urge Prompt Settlement Dear Sirs,We have received your letter of the 17th July with thanks.We received payments of $275 on the 2nd July, and $525 on the 9th July respectively.This leaves a debit balance of $320. We would like to ...
  • 外贸催货款邮件怎么写老外才会付款?
    答:一份完美的催款函,有时可以起到意想不到的效果;有时可以把钱要回来,有时可以作为诉讼过程中的有力证据。书写一份完美的催款函是维护保障自己财产权益的有益方式,是通过书面方式表达去主张权利的有效操作,但怎么写!怎么送!怎么用!都需要引起重视,这样才能发挥它应有的作用!说到快速收回货款,...
  • 求助,外贸英语催款邮件
    答:外贸催款信怎么结尾 We would greatly appreciate your prompt payment.We are counting on your cooperation in making a prompt payment.Please send us your payment today, or at least let us know your reason for the delay.Please restore our confidence in you and maintain your good credit ...
  • 史上最全的外贸基本英文邮件模版
    答:最近有很多外贸人问如何开发潜在客户,其实采用简洁有效的沟通比什么都重要,例如邮件。而邮件内容的信息就需要符合清晰、明确、具备可读性和相关性这四点。本次我们给大家草拟了4封电子邮件模版,帮助与潜在客户联系:1. Landing the First Communication: Introduction Email to Potential Clients敲定第一次沟通:向潜在客户...
  • 催款函怎么写
    答:如果催收的是紧急款项,可在标题前加上“紧急”二字。标题下要注明编号,以便于查询和联系。 双方单位的名称和账号:要正确地写上催款单位和前款单位的全称和账号。必要时候还应该写上催款单位的地址、电话以及经办人的姓名。如果是银行代为催款的,还必须写明双方开户银行的全称和账号。 崔收的...
  • 如何委婉的向客户催款,发朋友圈的,主要就是说月底房租费用,还有员工...
    答:有效催款方式之给客户压力 刚刚在上文HARRIS有讲,如果客户确认了销售确认书,并且答应付款,其实本质上我们的价格和交易条款还是有竞争力的,大部分情况下,你的吸引力还在,适度给客户一点压力,其实是可以促进客户付款效率的。1:告诉客户工厂生产比较紧张 你可以在邮件中告诉客户,如果你再不付款,你的...