急求!!!!英语电影经典对白!!!后天就要了。要中英对照的

kuaidi.ping-jia.net  作者:佚名   更新日期:2024-08-23
急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)   
ROSE: I love you, Jack.   

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?  ROSE: I'm so cold.   
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?   ROSE: I can't feel my body.   
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.   

ROSE: I promise.   

JACK: Never let go.   

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)   
露丝:杰克,我爱你。   
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?   
露丝:我觉得很冷。   
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗?   露丝:我失去知觉了。   
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。   
露丝:我答应你。   
杰克:永不放弃。   
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。


2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅


4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
 You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. 
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

  Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
  珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

  阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使. 
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了  
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?  
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.

  Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

  我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

  关于造梦的原型

  Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

  不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。

  关于盗梦

  What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

  最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。

  关于生命的悔恨

  The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

  那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

  关于爱

  You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

  你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。

  关于放手

  I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

  她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
  阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词

  I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。

  I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词

  THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词

  People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息

  And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止

  But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到

  Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑

  Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族

  Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的

  Fly now 飞吧

  With me 和我一起

  My brethrens 兄弟们

  Sisters 姐妹们

  And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道

  Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有

  And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!
  Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
  Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
  But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
  但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
  Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
  Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
  Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
  爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
  贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
  爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  Edward:Good.
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
  贝拉:现在我害怕了。
  爱德华:是吗。
  贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
  Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
  Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
  贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
  爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
  Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
  Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
  贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
  Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
  Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Bella: How old are you?
  Edward: Seventeen.
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  Edward: A while.
  贝拉:你几岁?
  爱德华:17岁。
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  Edward: Forever?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  爱德华:永远?
  爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
  Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
  贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
  《暮光之城·月食》


  Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
  爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。


  Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
  简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。


  Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
  贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?


  Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
  after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
  爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。


  Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
  雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。


  Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
  雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。


  Bella:Edward, she found us.
  贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。


  Edward:I will protect you no matter what
  爱德华:我会一直保护你。


  Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
  贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。


  Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
  雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。
  sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
  Edward:Good.
  爱德华:“是吗。”
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
  伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
  Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
  伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
  Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
  爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
  Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
  爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
  Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
  贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
  Edward:" Forever?"
  爱德华:“永远?”
  Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
  爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
  Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
  贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
  Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
  爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
  Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”
  Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
  Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
  爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
  Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Isbella:" How old are you?"
  伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
  Edward:" Seventeen."
  爱德华:“17岁。”
  Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
  伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Edward:" A while."
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

  12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

范海辛
影片开头的对话

伯爵:success
成功了
维克托:Count,it's just you
伯爵,是你
伯爵:I was beginning to lose faith,Victor
我开始失去信心了,维克托
A pity your moment of triumph is being spoiled over a little thing like grave robbery
可惜你胜利的时刻正在被毁掉因为盗墓行为
维克托:Yes,I must escape this place
是的,我必须逃离此地
伯爵:Where are you going to run ,Victor?
你能逃到哪里,维克托?
Your peculiar experiment have made you unwelcome in most the civilized world
你那独特的实验使你在文明世界不受欢迎
维克托:I'll take him away,far away,Where no one will ever find him
我要带他逃走,逃得远远地,逃到任何人也找不到的地方
伯爵:NO,no,victor
不,不,维克托
The time has come for me to take commend of it
是时候我来接管他了
维克托:What are you saying?
你在说什么?
伯爵:why do you think I brought you here?give you this castle?
不然我为什么把你带到这,给你这座城堡
equipped your laboratory?
装备你的实验室
维克托:You said ,you said you believed in my work
你说,你说你相信我的试验
伯爵:And I do
是的,我相信
but now that it is,as you yourself have said
但是你自己也说过
a triumph of science over God
科学上的成就凌驾于上帝
It must now serve my purpose
现在它要服务于我的目的
维克托:what purpose ?
什么目的?

网上有范海辛的视频

英剧《飞天大盗》系列剧,典型英伦发音。中英文字幕。PPS上有这个片子。
希望对你有帮助,

大耳朵英语网不错,有英语剧本

Titanic

  • 急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!
    答:急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!! 大概两三分钟一个长点一个短点的急用啊~!!!谢谢啦~!!!... 大概两三分钟 一个长点 一个短点的 急用啊 ~!!!谢谢啦~!!! 展开 1个回答 #热议# 职场上受委屈要不要为自己解释?在树下等红杏 2009-05-09 · TA获得超过245个赞 知道小有建树答主...
  • 急求!!!适合两个人的英语电影对话2-3分钟
    答:《暮光之城》暮色,贝拉知道爱德华的身份后,两人在森林里的一段对话 Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.Edward Cullen:"...
  • 急求英语经典电影中两人的对白 三分钟左右的长度就可以了 英语听说老 ...
    答:《泰坦尼克号》中,ROSE和JACK分别之前的对话,跟一楼的一样,稍微详细一点 ROSE:I love you Jack.JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.ROSE:I'm so cold.JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you'...
  • 求英文电影经典对话附中文翻译,不要单句台词不要单句台词不要单句台词...
    答:阿甘正传 够经典了吧 John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.阿甘:我想撒尿。John F. Kennedyturning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵...
  • 急求:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)
    答:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)国内版.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?2.你又在吓我You scare me again.3.莫非是一家黑店?Is this a slaughter house?4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠It's a long night, no mood to sleep.5.如...
  • 急求欧美电影经典对白 三人的
    答:《罗马假日》经典对白 记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!(A: Each in its own way was ...
  • 急求3分钟左右的3人英文电影对白!~~
    答:变形金刚嘛 爱情对白:Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
  • 急求二十部国外名著改编的电影.最好带一句经典台词.!!!
    答:【简爱】我无法控制自己的眼睛,忍不住要去看他,就像口干舌燥的人明知水里有毒却还要喝一样.我本来无意去爱他,我也曾努力的掐掉爱的萌芽,但当我又见到他时,心底的爱又复活了.--简爱 【包法利夫人】如果失恋,我愿意飞去澳洲的黄金海岸忧伤,而不是在大梅沙流泪。【巴黎圣母院】【雾都孤儿】【...
  • 急求!!!《狮子王》电影 摘抄10句经典台词和查阅20个新单词。
    答:I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我的遗传中,那是较弱的一环 You promised. 你答应过我的 Everything the light touches 阳光普照之处 What about that shadowy place? 那阴影的地方哪? - Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 婚约,订婚,求婚 Free to do it all my ...
  • 戏剧课。英文电影独白!急求啊!!~谢谢大家啦~~
    答:给你找了个《姆雷特的》第一1幕场景2里面的经典独白~HAMLET:O that this too too solid flesh would melt,Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,Or that the Everlasting had not fixed His canon 'gainst self-slaughter! O God, O God,How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable Seem to me ...